Self Crafted Wellness Radio
September 22, 2018
The Self Crafted Wellness Radio show is a place to explore Wellness through the lens of cutting edge science, circadian biology, mitochondrial function and evolutionary wisdom.
Hollie and Bolj share with you simple and actionable tips to take responsibility for your health, so as to have a long and pain free life full of the things that bring you the most joy.
Hollie is an Integrative Therapist and Coach with a passion for Being Well. She works at Braidwood Holistic Therapies and the Institute for Self Crafting, where she helps people to get everything they can out of life.
Bolj is a Tradie, who happens to be Hollie’s husband and has plenty of Wellness room to improve. He works at Koala Country Contracting, where he helps people get the most laughter out of their day.
What will be on this Radio Show?
Segments include :
- Actionable Wellness Points based on Hollie’s book the Self Crafted Wellness Journal
- Bolj as Case Study : weekly check in on the SCW protocol
- Science review : what are the researchers saying?
- Wellness news : what’s in the media?
- Word definitions : what’s the latest buzz word and what does it really mean?
- Listener questions
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” —Maya Angelou
Learn how you can get more Wellness in your own life… and be amused … entertained… your life may never be the same again!
What if I’m not in Braidwood?
Four ways to listen to the show :
- Braidwood Radio 94.5fm : 10am-noon Thursdays (Local area)
- Braidwood Radio ONLINE : 10am-noon Thursdays (Sydney time)
- Facebook Live ONLINE : 10am-noon Thursdays (Sydney time)
- Your favourite podcast catcher… when we get to it.
What is Self Crafted Wellness?
- Self Crafted Wellness article
- Five Elements of Wellness
- The Self Crafted Wellness Journal
- Self Crafted Wellness radio Facebook page
Have a session at Braidwood Holistic Therapies
Want more helpful info? 6 Ways to Wellness is a free course delivered direct to your inbox.
The article Self Crafted Wellness Radio was published by Hollie, for Braidwood Holistic Therapies.
Feel free to share this article with your friends, by using the url : https://braidwoodholistic.com.au/radio/.
Where to next?